Friday, January 3, 2014

On Travel and Home

I'm always finding new places and treasures, even in my own backyard.

All is Quiet on New Year's Day

I'm like that.

I like to poke around in the woods.  Even when I'm running.  I'm always looking and scanning with eyes wide open.

 The Animals Come-eth.

On New Year's Day I found this pretty place down off the Marsh Loop Trail.  I found it just a little bit off the trail, by following some animal tracks.  Evidently, the deer, elk and coyotes had been out partying-it-up on New Year's Eve.

It's a good spot to party, don't you think? 

Mount Rundle


It's important to venture off the trail.  You never know what you may find.  There are treasure like this to be discovered everywhere!  You just have to look.

I am Rundle.  Here me Roar!


I like to travel for the same reason.  Exploring.  Poking around.  Finding new treasures.


Reflective for a New Year


This year, like every year, I'm plotting some new adventures in my own backyard and abroad.  There's always, so much to look forward to but I'm a master of enjoying what I've got.  Like this place.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

3 comments:

Mary said...

If you make it to Oregon on the PCT let me know! Maybe I can come over to hike a day or two. We will be hiking the Snoqualmie to the border section (actually probably NOBO) in August.

Leslie said...

Hi Mary! We are planning on dawdling. Hopefully, we'll make it as far as Truckee? Who knows, but we will have fun trying. I am excited for your adventure as well!

Unknown said...

great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post. Keep on posting!
happy wheels demo | friv | happy wheels game