Thursday, January 3, 2008

Life is Good!

JRA - Just Running Along: Mount Rundle in the background on my long run day.


Life is good! In the past week I managed to get out for a day of ski touring with my hubby and some friends, a day of snowshoeing with my friend Maureen from Vancouver, a night-time hike to bring in the New Year, and of course.....the mandatory long run of three and a half hours of time on the (snowy) trails.



This is me making sweeeeeet turns near Crowfoot Glacier on the Icefields Parkway. We hiked for a couple of hours to earn these turns.....and it was well worth the effort!!



Coooooool.



This is my hubby Keith, isn't he cute?


We made our friend Maureen smile a lot - she needs to get outside more often!! Our snowshoeing trip was in Kootenay National Park about half and hour from Banff.




No comments: